- Dual Multiplier
Not a Multiple! a Multiplier!
What the heck is that? Well, a four quadrant multiplier is similar to the classic ring modulator. Use it to create sideband rich spectral soundscapes, create pitched noise, use it with DC for tremolo effects, or use it with integrators and summers to pull off analog computer patches! Really, this module rewards those who enjoy experimentation.
Unique to our Dual Multiplier is the normalization of the top section straight into the bottom section, so even with just two signals plugged in, you already get a few different results.
- Two wideband multipliers
- DC coupled inputs
- Attenuators on each input (very useful for DC signals)
- Use as two 4 quadrant VCAs
- Top multiplier normals into the bottom multiplier for easy creation of varied timbres
- High bandwidth allows for harmonically interesting soundscapes
- Pull off analog computing patches